Stop
don't sTOP!!
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 308 / 308 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 308
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 88 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 84 likes ·
Your girlfriend only dumped you because you don't have access to the VIP forums Karma diggers everywhere these days smh - sharkeyfive [1151690]
· 35 likes ·
Just some of the crap from discord in the last 24 hours or so... DUDE - Yesterday at 12:20 PM sharkeyfive has placed 5 bounties on you with rewards of $200,000 what a noob DUDE - Yesterday at 12:26 PM … - TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
· 32 likes ·
''I fear if this does not stop I might end up doing something stupid to myself in real life'' I don't like sharkeyfive much but I suggest he continues bountying DUDE...
Mentioned in this thread
Tolshortte [648554] ×2 DUDE [1028023] ×2 Thrie [148961] ×1 jOOGOGO [916222] ×1 -BC-M16 [1002535] ×1 Stampy [1017320] ×1 GeminiFazed [1045839] ×1 Rchkeir [1640904] ×1 Alexstrasza [1825532] ×1 warrior-king [2107307] ×1
Stop
Your girlfriend only dumped you because you don't have access to the VIP forums
Karma diggers everywhere these days smh
''I fear if this does not stop I might end up doing something stupid to myself in real life''
I don't like sharkeyfive much but I suggest he continues bountying DUDE...
You do know communication is a thing right. So instead of complaining on a forum do one of two things,
1. Send your armada on him and bounty him into the grave or
2. Be a normal human and communicate with him
*hi5 Sharkey*
He has blocked me on discord and torn
And he says I ****ed up my last means of cummicating with him
Please help me torn community
Still the same old immature lolypink
Sharkyfive putting bounties on people never thought I would see the day.
this is actually funny, keep ur head up buddy, if ur girl is up for a 3some with me n my girl hmu
Does something stupid includes quitting torn?
Evidently, you need to change your playstyle in order to stop attracting this kind of attention.
Maybe if you spent less time creating forum threads that aren't particularly relevant to the majority of people in Torn, and didn't spend so much time demanding that players do as you please in the forums in the overwhelmingly egotistical manner that you do.
I used to post threads every now and then, but then I realised that what I was saying was pretty irrelevant and uninteresting for the majority of players, so I stopped.
Also, sharkeyfive can behave in any way he wants as long as he is not breaking the rules in Torn. If you are getting upset over the bounties he is placing on you, maybe you should just take a little bit of time out of the game to clear your head.
Step 1 to living a happier life: Quit Torn
Step 2: Quit Torn
Step 3: Quit Torn
I have stopped creating threads as often now
I am focusing on my stats now
I have tried the hardest to have a conversation with him to end this
He is not willing to listen . I don't know what I have to do anymore.
Can I have your stuffs? [:sick:]
Some ****ed up thoughts been coming to my mind tbh
Torn community please help me!
#StoptheabuseSharkey5
Trending now
Are you trying to bypass the block feature by communicating with him thru forums?
Karma diggers :o
hahaha!!! sounds like someone has taken too many losses.
@sharkey, if you need donations to keep the bounties going just let me know.