Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

promotions

Started by midget_dance [958460] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

midget_dance [958460]

while back i mastered all maximum ranks for the normal jobs- ie medical army etc

i thought if you return you stay at the same rank not restarting at bottom again ?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

That seems unlikely. Are you sure this isn't your first time in the army?

If you're sure, I'd file a bug report.


Wollongong [12833]

Nope. You start at the bottom again. But you DO get to keep any job points you acquired, so ranking is a lot faster than the first time.
Runic [2040669]

You definitely don't. I started medical awhile ago and went up a couple positions. Left and recently returned to complete it. I started from where I left off.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Agreed. Took me 3 tries to get Army spies done since something always came up that was more important. Returned to top spot each time.
dESTROYS [67441]

Yeah my brother got his account deleted cos of shared IP haha.

The funny part is I only started playing in the first place because he played as well and told me about it. xb