Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How does it feel?

Started by Jim-Gyp [1924816] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 559 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Jim-Gyp [1924816]

Im confused where youre coming from. I would rather spend money on training. Also theres no mention of bogie or bounties in the original thread, you brought up bounties.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]

Lauf nach Hause zu Papa wie der kleine Junge, der du bist.
Auch ich lebe Miete frei in deinem Kopf, kann anscheinend nicht zu lange von meinen Fäden wegbleiben, kannst du?
DettaWalker [497205]

i am a p.o.s. i always assume everything is my own fault and everyone hates me... takes the mystery out of everything! no one can say anything about me that i don't already believe about myself. is this low self esteem, or strategically brilliant? ;)
Butters [34298]

Don't act all 'ard or start getting too far ahead of yourself little fella - you're just another random nobody after all...
Jim-Gyp [1924816]

Perception: the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.

Misperception: a wrong or incorrect understanding or interpretation
Kata [1990396]

Lol That's my strategy too most of the time. I just automatically assume that I did something stupid.

I've pretty much given up trying to figure out what I did anymore.
Yalom [1973244]

I don't think they really live "rent-free" there. There is always a prize to pay, and I think the currency is "happiness".

I don't consider Trump a very happy man. Even though I don't know him, I think Tolshortte for instance, who posted earlier in this thread and said in his household the word "hate" isn't allowed and that he doesn't care much about other persons is a much happier man.

When you devote a lot of your time and thinking about a specific other person you don't have much time and thinking left to devote to the other good stuff life can offer you.