Im confused where youre coming from. I would rather spend money on training. Also theres no mention of bogie or bounties in the original thread, you brought up bounties.
How does it feel?
Started by Jim-Gyp [1924816] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Im confused where youre coming from. I would rather spend money on training. Also theres no mention of bogie or bounties in the original thread, you brought up bounties.
Was it a close game though?
Ubermensch? After reading this I think the OP is closer to kleinejunge in reality...
Game is never over. At least I hope Torn surpasses me in life. Plan on playing till I die.
I'm pretty sure i have full living space in one players head. xD
Lauf nach Hause zu Papa wie der kleine Junge, der du bist.
Auch ich lebe Miete frei in deinem Kopf, kann anscheinend nicht zu lange von meinen Fäden wegbleiben, kannst du?
Leg humpers in Global are a pain sometimes. May I introduce to everyone, Torn's latest plushie:
LegHumperLily the chihuahua.
[image: fatpenguinblog.com]
i am a p.o.s. i always assume everything is my own fault and everyone hates me... takes the mystery out of everything! no one can say anything about me that i don't already believe about myself. is this low self esteem, or strategically brilliant? ;)
Don't act all 'ard or start getting too far ahead of yourself little fella - you're just another random nobody after all...
Perception: the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
Misperception: a wrong or incorrect understanding or interpretation
*Staff Edit*
Sticking to English please
Lol That's my strategy too most of the time. I just automatically assume that I did something stupid.
I've pretty much given up trying to figure out what I did anymore.
Sounds like a really weird game of basketball tbh
Please stay on subject,
dont derail.
Amusing enough to be worth a passing comment and not much is closer to the mark...
Mentions: Jim-Gyp [1924816]
"Uber: Commit 500 Drug dealing crimes 18/04/18 7:37"
Anyone claim that arrest loot yet?
Could have commented on something else other than what you have yet to achieve.
We love you too, you little bitch 3
I don't think they really live "rent-free" there. There is always a prize to pay, and I think the currency is "happiness".
I don't consider Trump a very happy man. Even though I don't know him, I think Tolshortte for instance, who posted earlier in this thread and said in his household the word "hate" isn't allowed and that he doesn't care much about other persons is a much happier man.
When you devote a lot of your time and thinking about a specific other person you don't have much time and thinking left to devote to the other good stuff life can offer you.