Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Battleship.

Started by Killik [2031870] on in Fun & Games.

187 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Killik [2031870]

You sent $25,000 to GuiltyPleasure with the message: Battleship Sink. One hit on R5, everyone else misses. There were a few coordinates called that have already been hit. Remember, one post per round per person. If there are multiple from the same person in he same round I will treat the second coordinate as if it weren't called yet. Sorry it took so long to update I had more to do than I thought.

There were three coordinates called this round that were within two spaces of a new ship.

Begin Next Round.
Killik [2031870]

You sent $5,000 to ItsYeBoi with the message: Battleship Hit. Hit on E 7.

You sent $5,000 to Eonblue with the message: Battleship Hit. Hit on J 21.

Everyone else misses.

Someone was within 7 spaces of the Submarine.

Begin Next Round.