F10
Battleship.
Started by Killik [2031870] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
F10
P5
R10
U12
Sorry folks, I will update the round in a few hours. It's probably going to happen between 1 and 2 pm today.
c4.
You sent $25,000 to GuiltyPleasure with the message: Battleship Sink. One hit on R5, everyone else misses. There were a few coordinates called that have already been hit. Remember, one post per round per person. If there are multiple from the same person in he same round I will treat the second coordinate as if it weren't called yet. Sorry it took so long to update I had more to do than I thought.
There were three coordinates called this round that were within two spaces of a new ship.
Begin Next Round.
R6
J21
L7
E7
T5
A1
B3
V20
You sent $5,000 to ItsYeBoi with the message: Battleship Hit. Hit on E 7.
You sent $5,000 to Eonblue with the message: Battleship Hit. Hit on J 21.
Everyone else misses.
Someone was within 7 spaces of the Submarine.
Begin Next Round.
E6
L8
Z8
*Double Post*