Merits
Started by DudeSweet [2106894] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
keep up the good work :)
Holy shit, age 43?? I'm guessing you're a restart? Still pretty impressive :)
I think I took over 43 days of trying, just to get the High-Low honour u're using haha.
Congrats dude!
That's very impressive! +
Congrats!
Dude Sweet! [:love_chemistry:]
Thanks yall :)
Heigw
Age: 912
Awards 99
I think you might be the only player with 45 refills in 43 days
I can thank the ddos for that XD
That's impressive. Congrats.
Can't tell you how many times I lost on the 23rd card
Impressive! Congrats!
Mad. Nice work, my goal was 100 in 100 and I didn't quite inch it.
Dude! That is SWEET! :D
.
.
I know, someone already used his name to say congrats... it's still funny! :P
I think I'm more impressed by two things:
1. Kill streak of 825
2. You managed to find a six-year old inactive player to log in, marry you and then go back inactive
Obvious reset but still nice :)
R+
Raced HandsomePants to a 100 in under 100 days.
But he kicked my ass, then left me waaaaay back in his rear view.
Fun stuff, tho.