Gents,
Please be informed that my nerve bar is most probably bugged, as it stucked on 55 for years now. I'm playing torn for more than 11 years & my nerve bar never reached 60, although I'm doing a lot of "Arson, Warehouse" every day and many people I know reached 60 natural nerve bar while they don't have the amount of crimes I do.
Could you please check my nerve bar status ?
mines been stuck on 35 for a good while too.. trying my best to do 10 nerve mob boss and arson warehouse going by the awards progress list to help
but it is a pain taking so long years even
Forgot to say that I already done all educations, top rank in all starter jobs (including fed. judge) + I've + 30% Crime success from merits !
i doubt that there would be an issue. its possible that you (used to) failed high end crimes that took chunks out of your crime exp, also failed busts, failed OC's, etc. there are many different reasons why your nervebar is 55 and not 60.
Hi RatedR,
Please be informed that I stopped doing any crimes except for "-11 arson warehouse" or "-7 Through robbery" for very long times, I don't do any jail busting for long time too :(
what about faction OC's? when was the last time you failed a crime, bust or OC?
I looked into events to find out that last OC I failed was on:
2018/03/26 7:00:16 PM.
Plane hijacking
FAILURE!
- The team decide to go for the big one, and split into two sections.
- KingUGA, Greasha and Xhi casually board flight 815 under assumed identities, smiling knowingly at the stewardess.
- The rest of the team head to the rendezvous point on LeukyBear's private island, and wait patiently.
- As soon as the seatbelt sign turns off, Xhi signals one of the cabin crew, who accepted the very nice bribe on offer.
- As the team casually follow him towards the cockpit, 5 FBI agents stand up and pull out their guns, it's a set up!
- KingUGA and Greasha are pistol whipped and fall to the ground. Xhi gives themselves up willingly and is handcuffed to a seat.
- With no sign of an aircraft at the agreed time, the rest of the team retreat back to their hideout.
KingUGA has been jailed
Greasha has been jailed
Xhi has been jailed
----------------
I don't do bust for years, and I do only Arson warehouse crimes for long time.
Mentions:
Greasha [420408]
· KingUGA [339690]
· Xhi [1585986]
well, that would have lowered your crime exp... have you failed any others?
No, for long time... I can't remember exactly when was my last time i went to hospital because of arson failing.
Here is my crimes log:
- Illegal products 130
- Theft 11,727
- Auto theft 6,152
- Drug deals 273
- Computer crimes 1,200
- Murder 5
- Fraud crimes 14,015
- Other 298
- Total 33,800
Is this not enough to get 60 NB ?
but on the flip sideL
Times jailed:2,870
Failed busts:1,176
those did not help. i suggest you keep plugging away at it, and eventually you will get one.
Ok RatedR, thanks for your help. Please feel free to close the topic.
There are some good nerve bar guides in the tutorials forum
Faction OCs give really good CE plane hijacks and PAs if successful..
being in faction with that gives a passive crime exp and exp boost will help considerably
Keep busting out those warehouse arsons !
By a static amount, or a percent?
Is this confirmed from the dev/admin side or do you just assume OC fails lower your CE?
And FYI he failed that one while in my faction and that was the single only one that failed by random chance. but passed like 4 after that before he just left lol.