Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve bar bug

Started by Greasha [420408] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KingUGA [339690] ×1 Greasha [420408] ×1 Xhi [1585986] ×1

Greasha [420408]

Gents,

Please be informed that my nerve bar is most probably bugged, as it stucked on 55 for years now. I'm playing torn for more than 11 years & my nerve bar never reached 60, although I'm doing a lot of "Arson, Warehouse" every day and many people I know reached 60 natural nerve bar while they don't have the amount of crimes I do.

Could you please check my nerve bar status ?
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

mines been stuck on 35 for a good while too.. trying my best to do 10 nerve mob boss and arson warehouse going by the awards progress list to help

but it is a pain taking so long years even
Greasha [420408]

Forgot to say that I already done all educations, top rank in all starter jobs (including fed. judge) + I've + 30% Crime success from merits !
RatedR [72498]

i doubt that there would be an issue. its possible that you (used to) failed high end crimes that took chunks out of your crime exp, also failed busts, failed OC's, etc. there are many different reasons why your nervebar is 55 and not 60.
Greasha [420408]

Hi RatedR,

Please be informed that I stopped doing any crimes except for "-11 arson warehouse" or "-7 Through robbery" for very long times, I don't do any jail busting for long time too :(
Greasha [420408]

I looked into events to find out that last OC I failed was on:

2018/03/26 7:00:16 PM.
Plane hijacking

FAILURE!
  1. The team decide to go for the big one, and split into two sections.
  2. KingUGA, Greasha and Xhi casually board flight 815 under assumed identities, smiling knowingly at the stewardess.
  3. The rest of the team head to the rendezvous point on LeukyBear's private island, and wait patiently.
  4. As soon as the seatbelt sign turns off, Xhi signals one of the cabin crew, who accepted the very nice bribe on offer.
  5. As the team casually follow him towards the cockpit, 5 FBI agents stand up and pull out their guns, it's a set up!
  6. KingUGA and Greasha are pistol whipped and fall to the ground. Xhi gives themselves up willingly and is handcuffed to a seat.
  7. With no sign of an aircraft at the agreed time, the rest of the team retreat back to their hideout.
KingUGA has been jailed

Greasha has been jailed

Xhi has been jailed

----------------

I don't do bust for years, and I do only Arson warehouse crimes for long time.




Mentions: Greasha [420408] · KingUGA [339690] · Xhi [1585986]

Greasha [420408]

No, for long time... I can't remember exactly when was my last time i went to hospital because of arson failing.

Here is my crimes log:
  • Illegal products 130
  • Theft 11,727
  • Auto theft 6,152
  • Drug deals 273
  • Computer crimes 1,200
  • Murder 5
  • Fraud crimes 14,015
  • Other 298
  • Total 33,800
Is this not enough to get 60 NB ?
RatedR [72498]

but on the flip sideL

Times jailed:2,870
Failed busts:1,176

those did not help. i suggest you keep plugging away at it, and eventually you will get one.
Trucker_Liam [1608058]

Faction OCs give really good CE plane hijacks and PAs if successful..



being in faction with that gives a passive crime exp and exp boost will help considerably
Trucker_Liam [1608058]

And FYI he failed that one while in my faction and that was the single only one that failed by random chance. but passed like 4 after that before he just left lol.