Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DoctorN

Started by Mauk [1494436] on in Graveyard.

148 replies · 5.97k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 149 / 149 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Miracle [1591334]

Oh, I think I figured it out. Is it only see-able for the PI owner itself? When I owned the PI I could see the cash in vault from DoctorN, and now the PI is with my spouse.
VikingZ [2111984]

Good morning,

Can you explain to me the purpose of the auto bust option seriously it's annoying for low level people that are trying to get missions done. Sometimes you actually need to be in jail and use objects ... people really don't care and try to get their own merit without considering the fact that we actually need to be there ... really annoying !!!
Mathiaas [1918010]

Is this something that you think can be implemented or do I have t do make my own script for it? :) (rather have all in one #doctorn)
Mauk [1494436]

Today, the forums were updated and the threads and posts blocking feature is no longer functional.

Sorry, everyone, but as of last week, Doc's officially unmaintained. Let's ride the other features while they still work. Thanks for understanding.
Scuba [512975]

As of last week? Unmaintained?

Hm, if I understand that well enough, that's a huge loss to the community but I respect the time you need and thank you for your years of updates and dedication to improving so much of the userbase and supplementing our gameplay.