It should be? What's happening?
Posts archived: 149 / 149 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It should be? What's happening?
Oh, I think I figured it out. Is it only see-able for the PI owner itself? When I owned the PI I could see the cash in vault from DoctorN, and now the PI is with my spouse.
Yeah, as far as I am aware, it's only for ownership. That's an API detail
Good morning,
Can you explain to me the purpose of the auto bust option seriously it's annoying for low level people that are trying to get missions done. Sometimes you actually need to be in jail and use objects ... people really don't care and try to get their own merit without considering the fact that we actually need to be there ... really annoying !!!
Honestly, I'm annoyed Torn hasn't put in a "Choose who can bust you" option yet.
Soontm?
can you please add " mob boss assassination" to the quick crimes? :)
it is there
go to edit and click it.
Can this be used on ios?
Nope!
Is this something that you think can be implemented or do I have t do make my own script for it? :) (rather have all in one #doctorn)
A way to do this within Torn itself is using the tiny People chat box. On specific categories it'll list them top to bottom from most recent login to furthest login.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Today, the forums were updated and the threads and posts blocking feature is no longer functional.
Sorry, everyone, but as of last week, Doc's officially unmaintained. Let's ride the other features while they still work. Thanks for understanding.
That is sad...was enjoying a very minimal look at the forums without the sh!t threads [:disappointed:]
what happened ???
Ff on ios?
Nope!
The only major browser to allow extensions on mobile is FF for Android, unfortunately.
It should still work as long as you change the URL...
#/p=threads > #!p=threads
As of last week? Unmaintained?
Hm, if I understand that well enough, that's a huge loss to the community but I respect the time you need and thank you for your years of updates and dedication to improving so much of the userbase and supplementing our gameplay.