Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Worst Enemy

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

134 replies · 1.99k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lonestar [1151936]

Not had a proper enemy in years. The ones I did have either quit, died, we became friends or forgot about each other. Those that think Im their enemy now are just irrelevant wannabe's who think they are something special when in reality, they are speshal.
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

Most of players will agree with her on "I don't care enough to hate anyone on an online game".



As for me, i dislike a few, due to their attitudes. I simply ignore them and move on. I can't even be bothered to add them on blacklist
Ninivah [1950421]

1. Leslie.

2. At the Wheel in the Casino. He keeps punching and kicking me and won't give me the good stuff.

3. Only if he gives me a PI and  BCT.

4. Gouge his eyes out with a chewed up Barbie doll leg.
dunmugmeh [538353]

You are but a lowly field mouse. Sky is so far above you im surprised she even gives you a 2nd thought.

So much bemoanful squeaking from you. And squeaking is all you can do. You cant actually do anything to her in the game ..
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

''You cant actually do anything to her in the game ..''

Where did I ever imply that I want to do anything to her in the game? Anyways, your posts are lame, you try too hard to be funny and now you're annoying me.

Next time only talk when you're told to? Understood? Good boy.
Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Funny, bc thats my real husbands name too... Anyways, I think we derailed the thread! At least my first post was on topic.

Sorry Kras
Heigw [1962062]

Unless your Dude or ED or some other general dick I don't see how you really could have a "Worst Enemy."  Unless you are looking for a worst enemy, because after all, you can't be a real super hero without a real super villain.