Not had a proper enemy in years. The ones I did have either quit, died, we became friends or forgot about each other. Those that think Im their enemy now are just irrelevant wannabe's who think they are something special when in reality, they are speshal.
Your Worst Enemy
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not had a proper enemy in years. The ones I did have either quit, died, we became friends or forgot about each other. Those that think Im their enemy now are just irrelevant wannabe's who think they are something special when in reality, they are speshal.
1. Ecstasy.
2. Overdose on happy jump.
3. Yes, if they worked on his timing!
4. I'd beg them not to overdose on happy jumps?
West Side South Bank University.
the staff
Because
No
Kill then all
Oh this is hard fur me to say but Sharpmid he used to be my uncle until he disowned me and kicked me outside no because he kept kicking me out ov discord I just want to purr on his lap [image: i.imgur.com]
Was that a name of a B movie?
Redacted ;0
Most of players will agree with her on "I don't care enough to hate anyone on an online game".
As for me, i dislike a few, due to their attitudes. I simply ignore them and move on. I can't even be bothered to add them on blacklist
Redacted ;0
PinkMist - he is in fed now LOL
#justice
1. Leslie.
2. At the Wheel in the Casino. He keeps punching and kicking me and won't give me the good stuff.
3. Only if he gives me a PI and BCT.
4. Gouge his eyes out with a chewed up Barbie doll leg.
Edited by staff: Please remain on topic.
You are but a lowly field mouse. Sky is so far above you im surprised she even gives you a 2nd thought.
So much bemoanful squeaking from you. And squeaking is all you can do. You cant actually do anything to her in the game ..
I have no enemies. I think plenty feel that I'm an enemy, but I don't really target anyone.
Redacted ;0
''You cant actually do anything to her in the game ..''
Where did I ever imply that I want to do anything to her in the game? Anyways, your posts are lame, you try too hard to be funny and now you're annoying me.
Next time only talk when you're told to? Understood? Good boy.
Damn David grats!
Funny, bc thats my real husbands name too... Anyways, I think we derailed the thread! At least my first post was on topic.
Sorry Kras
Unless your Dude or ED or some other general dick I don't see how you really could have a "Worst Enemy." Unless you are looking for a worst enemy, because after all, you can't be a real super hero without a real super villain.