Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arrests

Started by McDallas [14757] on in Suggestions.

44 replies · 516 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

Having a book that provides arrest unlock would be a nice addition as well. Will get into nitty gritty later but overall R+. I do like the arrest system and the opportunities that open up with it. I could see it being added to other companies or perhaps be expanded upon similar to spying with variants to the ability.

Granted, thats taking Arrest and Detective Agency as two separate considerations. The company is basically an overhyped Cyber Cafe with 2 interesting abilities and lots of useless stuff. I'm not convinced Arrests should be exclusive to this company type.
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]

Spies. 

If I remember right ched said himself the 100 spies merit needs to be done in the Army. TV doesn't count. 

I might be wrong on that. But i think I saw it in bugs and issues. 

Same thing.
McDallas [14757]

For a community who complains that not enough new stuff is released, the reasons of those opposing these suggestions are sticks in the mud.

"We can't have this because it's never been this way."

That's quite interesting.

On the other hand those who are adding to and supporting what can be done with arresting are bring some great ideas and additions to the table.

Arresting is a great new feature that has been added, and as yet seems very neglected in regards to its potential for the game and various pathways.

Thank y'all for your input, both for and against. Please keep it coming as we build on discussing what all can be done with this (finally something new) attack feature.
Dymous [2112391]

detective is mostly good for old members with enough battle stats

another version of fighter/mugger but on the legal side
Ticked [2104338]

I don’t believe there should be a merit. I mean why should this specific company get its own merit? Or do you also suggest that there should be a merit for the other 37 companies? (or more not sure). 

They should definitely be put on personal stats and counted though so R+