I've been stuck in "Above Average" for some time now and I wanna rank up fast. Anyone know how to get to competent quicker or how to go up ranks faster? Thanks.
Ranks
Started by Wolf_Assassin [2104385] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -silenced- [2082149]
· 8 likes ·
Rank triggers are as set out below, each time you reach one, your rank will go up :) Level | 2 | 6 | 11 | 26 | 31 | 50 | 71 | 100 Crimes | 100 | 5,000 … - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 5 likes ·
The battlestat triggers aren't exact, you'll require a higher total if your unbalanced. Just something to keep in mind if you chose to go for those ^^
I've been stuck in "Above Average" for some time now and I wanna rank up fast. Anyone know how to get to competent quicker or how to go up ranks faster? Thanks.
Rank triggers are as set out below, each time you reach one, your rank will go up :)
| Level | 2 | 6 | 11 | 26 | 31 | 50 | 71 | 100 |
| Crimes | 100 | 5,000 | 10,000 | 20,000 | 30,000 | 50,000 | ||
| Networth | 5m | 50m | 500m | 5b | 50b | |||
| battlestats | 2k-2.5k | 20k-25k | 200k-250k | 2m-2.5m | 20m-35m | 200m-250m |
thanks
The battlestat triggers aren't exact, you'll require a higher total if your unbalanced. Just something to keep in mind if you chose to go for those ^^
I'd also like to add that you need to keep your networth triggers active, drop below the required amount and you'll have a so called "ghost" trigger.
https://www.torn.com/gym.php
And that rank sounds way cooler than the others. XD.
Also got a question, Do you have to reach all of these to rank up or will achieving one allow you to rank up?
What I mean is if I don't reach level 26 but gain a 5b net-worth will I rank up?
Each one is individual. You could go after all the crimes before any of the others and you'd rank up 6 times.