Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranks

Started by Wolf_Assassin [2104385] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wolf_Assassin [2104385]

I've been stuck in "Above Average" for some time now and I wanna rank up fast. Anyone know how to get to competent quicker or how to go up ranks faster? Thanks.
-silenced- [2082149]

Rank triggers are as set out below, each time you reach one, your rank will go up :)
Level261126315071100
Crimes1005,00010,00020,00030,00050,000
Networth5m50m500m5b50b
battlestats2k-2.5k20k-25k200k-250k2m-2.5m20m-35m200m-250m
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

The battlestat triggers aren't exact, you'll require a higher total if your unbalanced. Just something to keep in mind if you chose to go for those ^^
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I'd also like to add that you need to keep your networth triggers active, drop below the required amount and you'll have a so called "ghost" trigger.
Claire [1971751]

And that rank sounds way cooler than the others. XD.

Also got a question, Do you have to reach all of these to rank up or will achieving one allow you to rank up?

What I mean is if I don't reach level 26 but gain a 5b net-worth will I rank up?