A few minutes before I posted this, I was logged out during an attack. I'm pretty sure I would have won had I been allowed to fiish as normal. A game glitch logged me out and I couldn't log back in for several minutes. After finnaly regaining access, I was in hospital for timing out and 25 E less than before. VERY UPSET as I'm a subscriber and this has never happened before.
Please fix problem and reimburse my E, and remove this time out from my stats.
Yeah this very frustrating as it interrupts my progress to award and waste time and energy. Not happy
This just happened to me, too. Just a little while ago I initiated an attacked. the system let me get into the attack screen, but when I tried to use a weapon told me I could only view that page if I was logged in. Tried logging in and then my sidebar wouldn't load. When I finally got back in, it said I had timed out and lost. I wasn't in any real danger of losing that fight if I had been allowed to actually do it.
Mentions:
Attack timeout and..
Mentions:
Attack timeout and..