Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

logged out during attack. E lost.

Started by zxcvcxz [2004572] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
zxcvcxz [2004572]

A few minutes before I posted this, I was logged out during an attack. I'm pretty sure I would have won had I been allowed to fiish as normal. A game glitch logged me out and I couldn't log back in for several minutes. After finnaly regaining access, I was in hospital for timing out and 25 E less than before. VERY UPSET as I'm a subscriber and this has never happened before.



Please fix problem and reimburse my E, and remove this time out from my stats.
brand3k [2111144]

This just happened to me, too.  Just a little while ago I initiated an attacked. the system let me get into the attack screen, but when I tried to use a weapon told me I could only view that page if I was logged in. Tried logging in and then my sidebar wouldn't load. When I finally got back in, it said I had timed out and lost. I wasn't in any real danger of losing that fight if I had been allowed to actually do it.