Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Candle Burn

Started by EarthQuakeZz [1903496] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 442 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

EarthQuakeZz [1903496]

On Vineland pass the candle shrine that burns on every night
For someone

She lets herself go like an angel in the snow
She lays down on her back
Down on her back she goes

Take me over when I'm gone
Take me over make me strong
Take me over when I'm gone
Will they burn for me

On Vineland pass the candle shrine that melts into the street design - she waits
For someone

Tonight she'll give herself away
She'll break apart all by her, by herself
So easy how we come undone

Take me over when I'm gone
Take me over make me strong
Take me over when I'm gone
Will they burn for me

She pulls me in and strips me down
She pulls me in and turns me out
She pulls me in and strips me down to the ground

On Vineland pass the candle shrine that melts into the street design - she waits

Tonight she'll give herself away
She'll break apart all by her, by herself
So easy how we come undone

Take me over when I'm gone
Take me over make me strong
Take me over when I'm gone
Will they burn for me

Take me over when I'm gone
Take me over make me strong
Take me over when I'm gone
Will they burn
Will they burn for me

Take me over
Will they burn for me
Take me over
Will they burn for me
Take me over
Will the burn for me

poptop [1355657]

This is a thread arguing the helping people irl is better than helping people on Torn?

That's just crazy talk.
dunmugmeh [538353]

There are a lot of people who play this game who arent good at playing games and yes real life is more important than playing games.