Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Money

Started by Dray0 [2029933] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Dray0 [2029933]

I know its somewhat my fault but someone came into my faction, took everything I had (Including almost $170,000,000), and now there account is going to be deleted. Is there any way to get my stuff back or was I just stupid and threw my stuff away?
Kayla [2031661]

Sorry Dray0, you're SOL. If he scammed you out of your money, staff won't give your money back to you, even if the scammer is banned. 
dunmugmeh [538353]

Scammer multies are a thing in this game. It isnt just something i spam about.

I have seen a lot of it on the forums over the years. 

They both require similar mindsets. The cheater will do whatever it takes to 'win'.

Everybody has to be careful all the time.