I know its somewhat my fault but someone came into my faction, took everything I had (Including almost $170,000,000), and now there account is going to be deleted. Is there any way to get my stuff back or was I just stupid and threw my stuff away?
Faction Money
Started by Dray0 [2029933] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I know its somewhat my fault but someone came into my faction, took everything I had (Including almost $170,000,000), and now there account is going to be deleted. Is there any way to get my stuff back or was I just stupid and threw my stuff away?
Unfortunately, if you trusted them with vault access, there's nothing that can be done to get it back.
Sorry Dray0, you're SOL. If he scammed you out of your money, staff won't give your money back to you, even if the scammer is banned.
Somewhat.sorry pal it's completely your fault
Scammer multies are a thing in this game. It isnt just something i spam about.
I have seen a lot of it on the forums over the years.
They both require similar mindsets. The cheater will do whatever it takes to 'win'.
Everybody has to be careful all the time.