Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100 in 984 days

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in Achievements.

154 replies · 3.36k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
155
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

RGiskard [1953860] ×2 Proxima [1879587] ×1

RGiskard [1953860]

I just reached level 100 at the new fastest pace, 984 days. This improves on Proxima's own level 100 record of 1095 days.

Ironically I had no plan to do this until Prox and others spurred me on, but it was in range and we had a new warring system that allowed us to leave opponents for full respect. Why not?

[image: i.imgur.com]

Barring unforeseen circumstances, I will also achieve the last rank, Invincible, on day 996.

For anyone wondering, there are currently nine level 99 holders. Also, I am NOT a restart; I never even heard of Torn until 984 days ago, just looking for a web RPG to grind away at stats and stuff.

Update: Reached final rank Invincible in 996 days:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Mentions: Proxima [1879587] · Youngest to Level 100

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Not even the most ridiculous of your achievements, so I'll just say congrats and go and cry in a corner somewhere.

[:cry:]  

+
Tilted [1694357]

Keep lvling to 100 in insane times and maybe ched will realise lvl cap needs to go up!! :')

Nise doe i cant seem to get past lvl 6 ;'+(
RGiskard [1953860]

Most call me RG.

Originally I thought it was weird, the character is usually known as just "Giskard," but now I look up when people say "RG" IRL.
RGiskard [1953860]

I hope he does add something to do with exp after 100. If not levels, then some other special set of goals with perks. Battle perks preferred. :-D