Please Dear God or Chedburn, whichever is greatest, hurry up and make the ******** captchas disappear. Amen.
Go away Captcha
Started by Hobama [2031708] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mavi [1950853]
· 3 likes ·
It's to stop scripts, they won't remove them. - dunmugmeh [538353]
· 2 likes ·
There has to be a capchta system! Imagine what a cheating nerd would do with scripts which could crime click, gym and use drugs automatically could do. It doesnt bare thinking about. There has to be something which is a …
Please Dear God or Chedburn, whichever is greatest, hurry up and make the ******** captchas disappear. Amen.
It's to stop scripts, they won't remove them.
Yeah, like that stopped people from using scripts, lol.
Pretty sure there was something from Ched about doing away with the captcha* system in the future.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=65&t=16039327&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18394575
Dima: Captcha replacement
Mentions: Patch list #39 : 03/04/2018
Imminently™
Even in the short time I've played, I used to get them pretty rarely. Eventually it was every single time I clicked crimes. I bet so many people will be glad to see it go, if the new system is less frequent anyway.
For some reason captcha requires a vpn in China. The rest of the site works fine without but it just won’t load security questions. +1 for kindly ****ing off with that shit.
That all good and dandy but wtf is beards?!?!
Beards is Beards!
is beards!
Facial hair
I like the captchas. They remind me of my inadequacies.
Their removal is planned Soon.
Apparently also planned; Eugene: Moustaches
Since they updated the website and had things "autorefresh" captcha has bugged out on me a lot. I'd try to click on the number I see, only for the screen to refresh to a different number and tell me I entered the wrong one, or then when I did enter the right number (I think?) I'd just get a blank screen that said Wrong RFC. Kind of annoying, honestly.
I get that blank wrong RFC page randomly though, no connection to just the captcha for me.
reCaptcha doesn't work since it's connected to google but the others should. But you have to use reCaptcha if you fail the others too many times.....
I think they’re all linked through the same system somehow. They all load at the same time when they do finally load. I usually have it set to Torn’s question because I find them funny.
Finally found our escaped synth
I don't care about getting captchas on a pc but I could kill for getting them removed when playing on phone.