Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Go away Captcha

Started by Hobama [2031708] on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 543 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hobama [2031708]

Please Dear God or Chedburn, whichever is greatest, hurry up and make the ******** captchas disappear.   Amen.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Pretty sure there was something from Ched about doing away with the captcha* system in the future.
Kole [2106784]

Even in the short time I've played, I used to get them pretty rarely. Eventually it was every single time I clicked crimes. I bet so many people will be glad to see it go, if the new system is less frequent anyway.
CatHead [1581564]

For some reason captcha requires a vpn in China. The rest of the site works fine without but it just won’t load security questions. +1 for kindly ****ing off with that shit.
Ebony [1481869]

Since they updated the website and had things "autorefresh" captcha has bugged out on me a lot. I'd try to click on the number I see, only for the screen to refresh to a different number and tell me I entered the wrong one, or then when I did enter the right number (I think?) I'd just get a blank screen that said Wrong RFC.  Kind of annoying, honestly.
Hellcat [2100232]

reCaptcha doesn't work since it's connected to google but the others should. But you have to use reCaptcha if you fail the others too many times.....
CatHead [1581564]

I think they’re all linked through the same system somehow. They all load at the same time when they do finally load. I usually have it set to Torn’s question because I find them funny.