Im just posting a thread for the sharing of True Level Spies.
TrueLevel Screenshots
Started by SatanClaus [2077586] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Im just posting a thread for the sharing of True Level Spies.
Thanks for asking to post this.
I still know what you posted there.
>:)
Hey I am very handsome but not very bright , i was like i have a cool idea and like 20 seconds later I realized it was very dumb idea ....
what, that hcom3 is level 49? How truly mundane
hmmmmmmmmmm
Im pretty sure it was 69
i have the image :d but i dont see how this image is bad to post?
Not Bad so much as unwanted i was trying to share with "Just" Hcom3 but my mom did drugs when she was pregnant so I ended up a wee bit special.....
I cant see anything about true levels... was removed? If thats the case probably must grave
I'm lvl 16.
all mothers say their kids are handsome
doesnt mean u are...
I'm just a weak level 50 :O
I'm nub level 20, been trying to powerlevel to 21 for ages now but it's so hard! :(
I am removing this to the graveyard as it appears the OP has removed the content that was the basis of the thread - please contact me if there has been some error in my understanding.