Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TrueLevel Screenshots

Started by SatanClaus [2077586] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 489 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
SatanClaus [2077586]

Hey I am very handsome but not very bright ,  i was like i have a cool idea and like 20 seconds later I realized it was very dumb idea ....
SatanClaus [2077586]

Not Bad so much as unwanted i was trying to share with "Just" Hcom3 but my mom did drugs when she was pregnant so I ended up a wee bit special.....
poptop [1355657]

I am removing this to the graveyard as it appears the OP has removed the content that was the basis of the thread - please contact me if there has been some error in my understanding.