i left my faction “Forged Through War” few months back and left all my money in the faction bank. Like a dummy I forgot to take note how much I was leaving in there. Is there any way you can tell me how much I had in there so I can get it back?
Money issue
Started by -Ryan [865822] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RatedR [72498]
· 3 likes ·
i suggest you stop trolling bug reoports now, next i will do more then just remove the post.
Mentioned in this thread
-Ryan [865822] ×3
i left my faction “Forged Through War” few months back and left all my money in the faction bank. Like a dummy I forgot to take note how much I was leaving in there. Is there any way you can tell me how much I had in there so I can get it back?
the best i can suggest to you is to mail one of the leaders or maybe a faction-treasurer and ask them.
Yah I’m in contact with them. They don’t know the exact amount as well. Why I thought I’d give staff a show.
all i can see is the receives and gives total from the faction, and i am unsure how properly accurate that would be (i wouldnt know if the gives were for personal use, faction matters, etc). the number is showing as minus.
i wish i could be of better help, but sadly i can not.
So I should just count my losses? Bc at this point staff was my last hope. If nothing is able to be done I understand tho.
as i said, i can only see what you donated and what you were given:
-Ryan [865822]
but as i do not know what you were given as faction payments for example, the number is skewed. i can send you a copy of all the sent/received notes. but that is the best i can do.
Mentions: -Ryan [865822]
I’ll take that. Better then nothing. See what I can do with them.
Mentions: -Ryan [865822]
It has been spent lol.
i suggest you stop trolling bug reoports now, next i will do more then just remove the post.