Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money issue

Started by -Ryan [865822] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-Ryan [865822] ×3

-Ryan [865822]

i left my faction “Forged Through War” few months back and left all my money in the faction bank. Like a dummy I forgot to take note how much I was leaving in there. Is there any way you can tell me how much I had in there so I can get it back? 
-Ryan [865822]

Yah I’m in contact with them. They don’t know the exact amount as well. Why I thought I’d give staff a show.
RatedR [72498]

all i can see is the receives and gives total from the faction, and i am unsure how properly accurate that would be (i wouldnt know if the gives were for personal use, faction matters, etc). the number is showing as minus.



i wish i could be of better help, but sadly i can not.
-Ryan [865822]

So I should just count my losses? Bc at this point staff was my last hope. If nothing is able to be done I understand tho.
RatedR [72498]

as i said, i can only see what you donated and what you were given:

-Ryan [865822]     

but as i do not know what you were given as faction payments for example, the number is skewed. i can send you a copy of all the sent/received notes. but that is the best i can do.

Mentions: -Ryan [865822]