My friend has an account on here
ilikepie3 is his username, hes tried account recovery and password resets but he cannot sign in. I’ve tried signing in on my phone (risky I know, as I don’t want my account suspended) but even that wouldn’t work.
Many advice would be greatly appreciated and I’ll relay the information to him
thanks,
domi69
What's wrong? Does it just not remember his password? If not, why isn't account recovery and password resetting working?
I’m not sure why it’s not working it just isn’t
You're not going to be able to get any help with "It doesn't work". WHAT isn't working? What are you trying to do, what do you see when you do it?
You need details.
should be no need for middleman friend help with this...
direct your friend to use the "Contact" button at top of login page
from there, can chat with staff to help/troubleshoot
as above, your friend can use the contact and support
His 'friend' is actually his 'multi' and he 4got the bogus email account he registered with he already admitted attempting to log in using same I. p. address knowing full well we are required to notify staff of any1 we reside with that plays here also to avoid causing suspicion and possible repercussions. Teh banhammer awaits teh PwN'd n00b.
says the grimrazor multi with only 500k stats
This is the problem when you make multi's you lose track of their details, my advice would be to stop cheating and play legitimately.. [:sick:]
risky I know
Speaking from experience?L0L # st0p snitchin'.
Are they not receiving a recovery email?
If so, they probably never verified email account.
L0L this n00b is so busted and does not even know it.
See he just admitted to cheating publicly at that L0L teh tears of a n00b.
It's ok guys I managed log in, after many failed attempts
Try logging in from fed jail soon.
Dude, just stop trolling in bugs and issues, this is a serious place, so contribute, or gtfo.