[image: lunarcontrol.github.io]
[image: i.imgur.com]
The app is VERY lightweight and perfect for quickly checking the status of your account (I'm talking 10 seconds start to finish).
Desktop App Post
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Current Features:
I am happy to work with any TORN admin, staff, or helper to review the code.
(The app is developed with cross-compatibility in mind so It can also replace DocTorn if it becomes outdated or broken)
(I will clean at some point)
Instructions - Android only currently:
1. Download the app from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQCDj1-7oCxAXm2Jp0hOCb2lQLJxIT1B/view?usp=sharing
2. Make sure 'Unknown Sources is enabled in settings
[image: i.imgur.com]
3. Open the APK (what you downloaded) and tap install.
4. The app is installed!
5. Thanks for reading the post and trying it out. Please post your experience with the app!
Updates: I will be releasing updates often over the coming months. Updates general wipe the app's local storage.
Downloads:
Android:
A word of caution: Your API key is stored LOCALLY and in plain-text (in the app's local-storage). If your phone gets lost/stolen.. reset your API key! I do not store store your API key because it is never backed-up or sent to me whatsoever.
[image: i.imgur.com]
https://lunarcontrol.github.io/Eazy-T/
The app is VERY lightweight and perfect for quickly checking the status of your account (I'm talking 10 seconds start to finish).
Desktop App Post
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Current Features:
- iOS, Android, Windows, & Website
- Energy, Nerve, Happy, & Life bars
- Event & Message checks
- TornStats integration!
- Night Theme
- Self-updating progressive web app (PWA)
- CityFinder
TornStats integrationDoneNight ThemeDoneCached dataDoneAuto-update on intervalDone- Homescreen widget
- Notifications [Top priority]
I am happy to work with any TORN admin, staff, or helper to review the code.
(The app is developed with cross-compatibility in mind so It can also replace DocTorn if it becomes outdated or broken)
OLD THREAD BELOW
(I will clean at some point)
Instructions - Android only currently:
1. Download the app from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQCDj1-7oCxAXm2Jp0hOCb2lQLJxIT1B/view?usp=sharing
2. Make sure 'Unknown Sources is enabled in settings
[image: i.imgur.com]
3. Open the APK (what you downloaded) and tap install.
4. The app is installed!
5. Thanks for reading the post and trying it out. Please post your experience with the app!
Updates: I will be releasing updates often over the coming months. Updates general wipe the app's local storage.
Downloads:
Android:
- Alpha 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJ9JYmMNLNtizc_ocEsoZFanbQD1v4Uc/view?usp=sharing
- Alpha 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T83grG8kXeOWy_hBkuWhXoNHAjybaffo/view?usp=sharing
- [Current] Alpha 3 (0.0.3): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQCDj1-7oCxAXm2Jp0hOCb2lQLJxIT1B/view?usp=sharing
A word of caution: Your API key is stored LOCALLY and in plain-text (in the app's local-storage). If your phone gets lost/stolen.. reset your API key! I do not store store your API key because it is never backed-up or sent to me whatsoever.
Mentions: [Universal App] Eazy-T