Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Universal App] Eazy-T

Started by LunarControl [1947498] on in Tools & Userscripts.

22 replies · 943 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LunarControl [1947498]
[image: lunarcontrol.github.io]

[image: i.imgur.com]


https://lunarcontrol.github.io/Eazy-T/



Open Source



The app is VERY lightweight and perfect for quickly checking the status of your account (I'm talking 10 seconds start to finish).

Desktop App Post

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Current Features:
  • iOS, Android, Windows, & Website
  • Energy, Nerve, Happy, & Life bars
  • Event & Message checks
  • TornStats integration!
  • Night Theme
  • Self-updating progressive web app (PWA)
Planned:
  • CityFinder
  • TornStats integration Done
  • Night Theme Done
  • Cached data Done
  • Auto-update on interval Done
  • Homescreen widget
  • Notifications [Top priority]
My goal is to eventually get the app released on the Android Play Store and possible the Apple App Store.

I am happy to work with any TORN admin, staff, or helper to review the code.

(The app is developed with cross-compatibility in mind so It can also replace DocTorn if it becomes outdated or broken)




OLD THREAD BELOW


(I will clean at some point)

Instructions - Android only currently:

1. Download the app from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQCDj1-7oCxAXm2Jp0hOCb2lQLJxIT1B/view?usp=sharing

2. Make sure 'Unknown Sources is enabled in settings

[image: i.imgur.com]

3. Open the APK (what you downloaded) and tap install.

4. The app is installed!

5. Thanks for reading the post and trying it out. Please post your experience with the app!



Updates: I will be releasing updates often over the coming months. Updates general wipe the app's local storage.

Downloads:

Android:### If anyone has an iPhone, Message me! ###

A word of caution: Your API key is stored LOCALLY and in plain-text (in the app's local-storage). If your phone gets lost/stolen.. reset your API key! I do not store store your API key because it is never backed-up or sent to me whatsoever.

Mentions: [Universal App] Eazy-T

LunarControl [1947498]

Desktop Application - Discontinued for now :)

[image: i.imgur.com]

Features:
  • Application Self-Updates
  • Auto-updates stats
  • Same Features as mobile version
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/fae72cda5de53c3417c98389909ad8b8edaf7ecb4c0feb075837575b8684dd7d

(Making a custom windows shortcut raises some flags, idk why)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZuf_N2wgXH6Wtkx2CY4Y2JfQlm7jHJ2/view?usp=sharing 

Instructions (how to download): [image: i.imgur.com]

Note: Auto-updating API information will be released shortly for both android and windows. These early versions are to test compatibility primarily!

 
Mafia [610357]

as u making app for. mobile, maybe you can make app support for iphone as app for android has been covered by official torn mobile app
LunarControl [1947498]

I hope to! Only it costs $100 a year (I believe) to publish the app on the Apple app store...

If Ched covered the cost, I would be more than willing to get it on the app store.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Just gonna put this warning here, this could be potentially dangerous. No offense to OP, I'm just a cautious person. I'll have a look at the app later in detail and edit this out if all looks good :)
Ahab [1735214]

"which will enable features never before seen on mobile such as a CityFinder & TornStat integration."

Tampermonkey works fine on mobile.
Claire [1971751]

You seem to be ignoring the fact that Mauk is going to stop developing Doctorn. This could, someday, be a worthy successor.
LunarControl [1947498]

That's what Inspired me to start working on this project.

For those wondering, I'm seriously considering to pay the $99 and put it on iOS!!
Pi77Bull [2082618]

So, are you developing a browser (WebView) for Windows, Android and possibly iOS which can't be modified by the user with extensions and userscripts?
LunarControl [1947498]

Yes, In a sense. It's my app, from the screenshot, with a built-in browser (I'm working on now). Maybe I could include a tampermonkey / greasemonkey interpreter so users could also include their own scripts...
LunarControl [1947498]

I would but he doesn't respond to my messages, it has a messy code base (at first glance), and I plan to make Eazy-T more than just a DocTorn clone.
Shane [1514924]

He didn't reply to me either :( 

Also checked the chrome extension, it's minified or obfuscated so code stealing for meee