Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HAPPY RAMADAN

Started by Scrapz [2111630] on in Graveyard.

96 replies · 716 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pachico [2066685]

u shouldn't fast in this situation, and if you're prego too, if you try to fast as someone who's sick with diabetes (for example) it'll be bad, it makes sure to not let those people fast.. 
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

Look, I ain't being racist or relligicst or wtever ya call folks who hatin on religions but I just wanna know, is it a common thing for Muslims to do before doing that 1 month fasting, do they eat as much as they can to prepare for the fasting? Cuz I can't do that for a whole month. How does that work?
Scrapz [2111630]

We basically just fast. The first week can be challenging but you just get used to it. A few days before we try and avoid anything that will upset our stomach so we can fast. Plus we drink a lot of water to keep us hydrated. I guess thats all i guess...
GrimRazor [1776608]

STAFF EDIT: saying something isn't discriminating or flaming doesn't make it not discriminating or flaming.
-BC-M16 [1002535]

So I found out today there is this guy at work who is fasting. It's pretty funny he's all like tired and thirsty and it's a hot day. There I am eating in front of him offering him some of my pizza then laughing when he says he can't. What a loser, today's going to be fun.
Jobby [1640111]

I think you're quoting from the sheet bud, I haven't got the time or the crayons to explain how stupid you are.  However, as I'm all about hoping people grow and change I'll put a little bit of faith in you changing your opinion when you're a little older.  Things look a little different once you've hit your teens, give it a few years, hopefully you'll mature.