Then go enjoy your stuff...
Profet, god, just words after all... [:sick:]
I want to convert to Islam and become a muslim can somebody tell me how i do it?
Moved to general non-related and please stay on topic.
Happy Ramadan !
To be fair, this is non related at best. Not a General discussion... [:sick:]
I'm not Muslim, but my fat ass could skip a few meals so I think I will join in on the fasting!
True, but with all the trash in GD right now this is a nice change of pace thread.
Holy **** you are thick. Also protestants believe in the trinity just as much as Catholics do.
please stray off the topic
u shouldn't fast in this situation, and if you're prego too, if you try to fast as someone who's sick with diabetes (for example) it'll be bad, it makes sure to not let those people fast..
Look, I ain't being racist or relligicst or wtever ya call folks who hatin on religions but I just wanna know, is it a common thing for Muslims to do before doing that 1 month fasting, do they eat as much as they can to prepare for the fasting? Cuz I can't do that for a whole month. How does that work?
We basically just fast. The first week can be challenging but you just get used to it. A few days before we try and avoid anything that will upset our stomach so we can fast. Plus we drink a lot of water to keep us hydrated. I guess thats all i guess...
ooooooooooooooo ok that makes sense. Thankeeeee Scrapz!
STAFF EDIT: saying something isn't discriminating or flaming doesn't make it not discriminating or flaming.
Happy festival to those who celebrate it! :)
happy Ramadan y'all. :)
Yeah. Right.
So I found out today there is this guy at work who is fasting. It's pretty funny he's all like tired and thirsty and it's a hot day. There I am eating in front of him offering him some of my pizza then laughing when he says he can't. What a loser, today's going to be fun.
Report me and waste your time I have stated facts sometimes the truth hurts.
I think you're quoting from the sheet bud, I haven't got the time or the crayons to explain how stupid you are. However, as I'm all about hoping people grow and change I'll put a little bit of faith in you changing your opinion when you're a little older. Things look a little different once you've hit your teens, give it a few years, hopefully you'll mature.
Ramadan Mubarak!