too the graveyard with you!!!
I'm sorry
Started by MemeExposer [2116176] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
too the graveyard with you!!!
Good on you, Meme. R+
Takes some big ones to admit when you've done something wrong. :)
Look... I get it. I can understand why you still don't like me. In fact, a lot of you say that you just hate me even though some of you said in the last thread that you don't, you just hate what I do. I don't desreve forgiveness. But i don't want to be forgive, i just want you guys to understand that i'm not so bad and that im sorry.
Yet you're still doing the same things, and still a member of TMB. People in TMB don't do anything but troll, and you look just like the others.
"I'm sorry" but continuing to do the same things isn't nearly as good as just quit doing the same things.
It's obvious you're sorry now apologize we do h8 you regardless of what you say or how you act we h8 you cause U R n00b and cause U R a new who is a n00b you're supposed to be h8'd.
apology not accepted.
i guess you're wholeHatedly trying to make love, but the love isn't there.
'understand ur not so bad'...lol ur that bad and yea u do not "desreve" forgiveness
Last Action: 5 hours ago
.....Promises promises.
on a good note, his karma has increased from 0 to 3
Honourable actions from a valued asset of TMB.
THE MAYHEM BOIZ are not only ruthless individuals we are old school gents with a heart
#COMPLEXMANOVTMB
Peace
I think your keyboards broken bud
In case you don't know what noob means:
noob
no?ob/
nouninformal
noun: noob; plural noun: noobs
- a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
Not hating on you, but just helping you out. :)
Also, I can teach you how to type well. If you want. :)
First of all stop with these cringy hate jokes. They are not really that funny. Second of all, I said in that I don't look for forgiveness. I just want you guys to know i'm sorry.
1. ok i’ll stop
2. i'll forgive and forget
3. 1 and 2 are lies
4. i can't take you seriously
n00b is what you are and newb also 2 reasons to be hated you will remain both of these things and will remain hated regardless of your conduct so enjoy...n00b!
Read this in your head with the same voice adele sang "Someone like you"
Masterpiece. Thanks for the entertainment
Seriously, you're the fattest lolcow I've seen in a long time. If BC-M16- Actually quits, you'll going to fill the hole he leaves in our hearts and shitposts very quickly.
Quintec its to lHate to make these jokes, dont desecrHate his apology
I'm sorry I had to too
Yes, they are bad jokes. But your jokes are worse, so you really shouldn't be criticizing us.