Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm sorry

Started by MemeExposer [2116176] on in General Discussion.

59 replies · 835 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MemeExposer [2116176]

Look... I get it. I can understand why you still don't like me. In fact, a lot of you say that you just hate me even though some of you said in the last thread that you don't, you just hate what I do. I don't desreve forgiveness. But i don't want to be forgive, i just want you guys to understand that i'm not so bad and that im sorry.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Yet you're still doing the same things, and still a member of TMB.  People in TMB don't do anything but troll, and you look just like the others.

"I'm sorry" but continuing to do the same things isn't nearly as good as just quit doing the same things.


GrimRazor [1776608]

It's obvious you're sorry now apologize we do h8 you regardless of what you say or how you act we h8 you cause U R n00b and cause U R a new who is a n00b you're supposed to be h8'd.
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Honourable actions from a valued asset of TMB. 

THE MAYHEM BOIZ are not only ruthless individuals we are old school gents with a heart

#COMPLEXMANOVTMB

Peace
MemeExposer [2116176]

In case you don't know what noob means: 
noob
no?ob/
nouninformal

noun: noob; plural noun: noobs
  1. a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
Origin

Not hating on you,  but just helping you out. :)

MemeExposer [2116176]

First of all stop with these cringy hate jokes. They are not really that funny. Second of all, I said in that I don't look for forgiveness. I just want you  guys to know i'm sorry.
SuPeR1 [1867630]

n00b is what you are and newb also 2 reasons to be hated you will remain both of these things and will remain hated regardless of your conduct so enjoy...n00b!
Cheque [1962848]

Read this in your head with the same voice adele sang "Someone like you" 



Masterpiece. Thanks for the entertainment 

 
T-Stark [2086654]

Seriously, you're the fattest lolcow I've seen in a long time. If BC-M16- Actually quits, you'll going to fill the hole he leaves in our hearts and shitposts very quickly.