Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stolen bricks?

Started by -UK- [901795] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 270 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-UK- [901795]

So im travelling back from Japan and i see this text pop up "Recently there has been a noticable slowdown in Torn's construction industry, with no new buildings appearing for several years. This is mostly due to the 7 million stolen bricks currently in circulation as temporary weapons" It got me thinking, if I and other players started rounding up these bricks, with the intention of returning said bricks to the company's of the construction industry, could these company's get planning permission to make some new buildings or attractions? 
Djkiller1995 [1523491]

I've actually started collecting them myself (only recently and i'm not super rich) so there is definatly much bigger collections than mine
-UK- [901795]

The devs should set up a supply yard where we can donate bricks to a specific amount needed to build a building
bfb926 [220559]

That would actually make a pretty fun competition , you should develop the idea a bit more and throw it in the suggestions forum
Confused_Edd [2069481]

I have 125,000 bricks, and I don't know why. I'll probably trash them all and give myself a leg up on most items trashed. HoF here I come!
bfb926 [220559]

In this city, I suspect making buildings out of anything hemp related would somehow increase arson to even higher rates.
Dagrims [2007550]

I got in trouble yesterday for holding my brick in plain view. I really enjoy gripping my brick with my hand, admiring its size and heft. Sometimes I rub oil onto my brick to make it look more appealing. I will keep my brick away from the dump, and continue wielding it as a temporary weapon. Let me know if you ever want to borrow my brick for short-term use.