I sent you a PM with a link to my new player advice thread on May 3rd.
It explains that you need to reach level 15 to make decent money without having to use your energy to do it. It explains how to get to level 15 easily. You obviously haven't been attempting to do that. I can explain what you need to do, and I'm willing to answer questions, but bottom line, you have to actually do it yourself.
You say nobody will give you help and advice, but I *did* give you advice, and you've ignored it.
U R n00b you're supposed to be broke and near extinction.
spend irl money to buy dp, selling losses fork 250k each, selling bounty slot, or even odd jobs like friending or advertising in trade chat can be your option.
your networth is 4m, so i assume you have asset worth 4m. if i'm not mistaken i think 4-1= 3.
oh never mind i'm bad at math lmao, but i think you need to level up to 15 so you can travel to start earn million/day.
ps: torn is marathon game, having not enough money is common issue for everyone :)
edit:
GrimRazor disliked your postNear-Broke
SuPeR1 disliked your postNear-Broke
no pl, no donator stats. i think you can learn from this thread :)
Mentions:
Near-Broke
Never slut ever no matter how desperate you get or how much $ they offer you
get outa here
For the record, isn't it better just to edit the thread saying STAFF DELETE rather than clogging up the report channels?
Near broke,
sounds like a poem by Banjo Paterson
i remember a good Aussie one of his called
Been there before
$eLLing L0$$E$ is never a great option neither is spending real life $ on a amateurish game like this.
^^^^ This is the sad truth. Quit begging and put the work in OP.
If you really wanted money, just say you’re 300 million in debt from gambling
works 100% of the time
Sell 4 x Losses = $1m - That pays off your debt.
Start travelling abroad for income needing minimal effort. If you have the time/patience, honest trading earns well too.
Beggars are for those too lazy to put any effort into playing the game.
Whilst i totallly agree slutting is a waste of E. For those in desperate need of cash (hopefully for a debt and not the damn casino) it is a quick fix to solve any minor debt issue. Once their debt is cleared they can focus on earning a regular income via trading, flying or both.
Never sweat debt.
Selling losses beats scamming or begging hands down, despite the fact its far from ideal. I see it as a last resort in a desperate situation.
Sell the Mansion, rent a Castle flying, so can't tell if you own the Mansion to see if that is viable. Also buy bricks, and then sell them for a bit of profit in your bazaar and slowly pay off your debt assuming it is to Duke. Your net worth shouldn't be taking that much of a spike unless you've been gambling or trading items you don't know their value, and if you have it's never a good idea to do either of those things if you are trying to make the most money possible.
At 1 million as a debt, I wouldn't sweat it, unless it is not Duke who he owes it to.... I know I wouldn't bother letting someone invest that much with me. I've borrowed 995 M from a friend before, agreed to be charged 1% interest a week, and paid him back in full, and he made a bit of money off of the debt. And with the interest being at 1% a week, it was better than what he had as other options. Mind, I was paying over 30m a week for that and looked at how the investments were going and decided to pay him back in full faster than expected, by liquidating the investment. It was still a win-win though, just not as good as it should have been for me because of bad luck.
Well, away from the negative, unhelpful comments, thanks. I really needed the help.
constant begging may cause one to be hospitalized or be bountied. Nobody that I now ever begged for $10. They want free stuff handed to him without them working. Besides you can't vote for anyone on TORN. The election is fixed .
I wouldn't sweat negative nw in the amounts you are talking about , it's negative cash that you should be worried about. Negative nw you can come back from, negative cash... it sucks because you have to have a big ordeal to get things done correctly risk of being scammed, etc. So in other words, I'd suggest plowing up to level 15 and fly around for money and save up for a private island rental if you are going to be more active so you can fly around for money.
k. thx