Staff want everyone to have fun! When you're not having fun, they yell at you ;(
About this thread
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 70
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CatHead [1581564]
· 36 likes ·
I'll send nudes to the first person who finds you in real life and "makes you pay" $10 for my account. - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 24 likes ·
Think before you post, you still have no idea if the individual involved has been sanctioned by staff. You just assume, which we all know how that goes. If you feel like the review on that situation was not fully … - Tiller [868334]
· 11 likes ·
Your reports were dealt with according to the rules set by our fierce leader. You accepting that or not is your problem. Good luck with your Karma farming..
Mentioned in this thread
Myhedin [1348461] ×1
Staff want everyone to have fun! When you're not having fun, they yell at you ;(
I'll send nudes to the first person who finds you in real life and "makes you pay" $10 for my account.
DUDE for staff
As a Lieutenant of TMB I retract this message since it was cleared up to me by staff.
I was wrong and I mean no harm to staff. I made a mistake and I admit it.
No offense
A: That was obviously a joke.
B: Put them on block. It wasnt exactly "flaming" either.
C: As long as they do not actually sell nudes, it should be fine.
o/
A and C seem pretty obvious jokes. B depends on the context, I guess - I could imagine someone I know quite well in a game (but not IRL) saying that as a joke, but most likely that's not the case here, so I'd at least give them a warning (then ice them for a while when they inevitably make things worse).
A: maybe he was joking, I wouldn't get jailed for posting on facebook im selling myself for $5, yet prostitution is illegal.
B: Real life threats shouldn't go unpunished, and he should be warned or whatever. but I think blocking this player would be a good response.
C: If this person did send nudes then yes he/she has broken rules. But they might be joking
o/
o/
Personally, I think you're trying to be a ball ache for staff, they have real shit poo to deal with, sending jackets to a multi is asking for punishment really, why not report real crimes and chill out a little
edited swear word so you don't report me
o/
Sorry bro, I'm kinda with staff on all 3 replies.
$5 was obviously a joke - RMT is a real problem, but real RMT deals go for hundreds of dollars.
Block feature is great - If someone is toxic just make them go away. Used this feature myself this week A+
Send Nudz is a running joke all over the internet. Pics or it didn't happen
I also replied to let you know why I downvoted ^^ See above for details ^^
Downvote is to let others know this thread is low quality
o/
o/
The response given to you does not mean there was nothing done to the individual that was the focus of the report, that said, likely there was further investigation, review and then you received your response and depending on what else was found the individual was given a warning or whatever was required.
Or to let you know Marlon read it.
That sounds like discrimination against KPCSlor.
Maybe I should report you and have staff say that its a joke.
And then ill make a thread about it.
o/