Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

o/

Started by Mandyxo [2110427] on in Graveyard.

69 replies · 888 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Zed [390936]

There is obviously no evidence he sold the account, saying something is not doing something.. how hard can that be to understand
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

That is incorrect. If the account was sold, if there was a transaction, that is the case. This did not happen, so again, having all the facts is important to going on a witch hunt over these types of things
Ticked [2104338]

I don’t believe any of these cases deserve a fed sentence. However in your case it seems a little extreme. When I restarted I bought a few boxes of mints from my bazaar on my old account for $900 each just not realising it was my old bazaar while buying out the market up to 1k.

Anyway a staff member put me in federal jail for 14 days I believe it was for taking those items from my old account to my new one which I thought was very unfair.  I complained in the report and nothing got done. So I emailed George and then a admin got back to me and got me out of federal jail after just 4 days of my sentence. I believe sometimes some of the staff memebers are way to over the top and  are basically just dicks. I would love to know the staff member that fedded me for that. 

Also do the admin that got me out who I won’t name couldn’t apolagise enough and told me that the staff member would be punished for they’re actions. Next time anyone gets fedded for something as petty as this just email torn and it may get solved. 

 

#****thecorruptstaff #w*****s
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

Think before you post, you still have no idea if the individual involved has been sanctioned by staff. You just assume, which we all know how that goes. If you feel like the review on that situation was not fully looked into, please be my guest to report them again.
Heigw [1962062]

Its people like Mandyxo who are worse than the shitposters.  Its bad to break the rules and no one should do it, but its worse to be a rat and snitch on someone.  Now that is bad because you are getting them in trouble, letting their secret out, but this is even worse than that because it is something the staff can already see!  They don't need a do-gooder to point out the obvious, and if the do then maybe we need more staff.  I'm sure they don't even like doing it, but it's their job.

Damn, I sound like a raging shitposter...  RIP my credibility.
Tiller [868334]

Your reports were dealt with according to the rules set by our fierce leader.
You accepting that or not is your problem.

Good luck with your Karma farming.. 
Lambdadelta [1938313]

Myhedin [1348461]

It's the name of a player who was fairly recently put in federal jail, can't remember the reasoning though if someone else wants to elaborate. Doubt it matters though, just figured I would answer your question.

 

Mentions: Myhedin [1348461]