‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Total Time Played
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think he logged in and then forgot to log out and after three years he remembered he didn't log out Well its amazing. I'll try that too :)
Penicillin [1517799] Committee
Committee
24 May 2018, 19:52 TCT · #22
Every time I look at that figure I feel bad about myself.
damn get a life harley :P
Time played:518d 14h 52m 34s
If you dont logout it keeps logging the time right?
I thought phones were banned when doing bird?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
24 May 2018, 22:28 TCT · #28
What's this life you speak of?
MarlonBrando JFK Art of War (JWAR): Time played:389d 22h 1m 10s Hoorah Winning versus Chedurn Time played: 274d 5h 56m 42s (explains alot) [image: i.imgflip.com]
And yet your stats are still shit... Played loads, done **** all... [:sick:]
The price of Torn fame baby, Say hello to my little friend, and lets leave yo mama out of this... Even beat Evil-Duck : Time played:244d 23h 21m 35s laughing, Pie? [image: i.imgflip.com]
You could have played since the dawn of time, but you still get beat by players under 10 days played... Suck it up Marlon... [:sick:]
Lets see: MarlonBrando: Attacks won: 22,450 Rank #70 vs Sweeney-Tot 9,671 , 2X more wins then you baby, stick to your pies. [image: images.duckduckgo.com]
Bet those level 1's are shitting themselves... [:sick:]
Lets take a look: Hoorah Rank #70 in game for attack wins, Rank #300 for defend wins...dream on baby, get your facts straight gamer1 attacked you but lost [view ] 2018/05/0711:58:15 PM +23 more events pages of losers
Mentions:
gamer1 [81557]
29 days. Thats what I’ve achieved in ten years. I don’t really understand this because I’ve seen noobs play longer than me. But then again it have 10,000 logins
Time played:135d 16h 46m 52s