Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Total Time Played

Started by KillerElitt [2115618] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KillerElitt [2115618]

I think he logged in and then forgot to log out and after three years he remembered he didn't log out

Well its amazing. I'll try that too :) 
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

You could have played since the dawn of time, but you still get beat by players under 10 days played...

Suck it up Marlon... [:sick:]
MarlonBrando [1337797]

Lets take a look: Hoorah

Rank #70 in game for attack wins, Rank #300 for defend wins...dream on baby, get your facts straight
  • gamer1 attacked you but lost [view] 2018/05/0711:58:15 PM   +23 more events pages of losers 

Mentions: gamer1 [81557]

farqueue [920743]

29 days. 

Thats what I’ve achieved in ten years. I don’t really understand this because I’ve seen noobs play longer than me. But then again it have 10,000 logins