yup
Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yup
Update: Thanks to our new member and bot admin Legaci [2100546], all bets you make and post in the bookie club are tracked. Members are increasing..so if you bet in torn (any sport), come join the club.
Mentions: Legaci [2100546]
Vouch for this, great source and community
Rated+
ill join :D
I am interested. I usually bet on horses, and basketball.
Great community and everyone's really helpful. Come jump in and lets share some winners!
sign me in please
R+ ed
Interested. I m well informed on basketball, football, cricket and tennis bets.
Spain vs Switzerland who will win any sugesstion??
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=37&t=16047066&b=0&a=0&start=0
give your sugesstion here guys..
Mentions: FIFA daily betting
Umm, or you could join the discord server like this thread's main topic is.......Don't try to hijack the thread.
I'm interested.
Hi,
I am interested to join
How can I join ?
I am on discord, my user name is sa69
Interested.
Over 100+ members and counting...Come join!
how to join?
Interested
Interested