So I think the time has come for me to move and leave. It’s been a good however long I have been here for. I have made many friends here and a few enemies. I’m need to focus more on my real life now. Farewell my friends
GOODBYE FROM M16
Started by -BC-M16 [1002535] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
So I think the time has come for me to move and leave. It’s been a good however long I have been here for. I have made many friends here and a few enemies. I’m need to focus more on my real life now. Farewell my friends
See you tomorrow.
i interviewed bc months ago he said when he got tired trolling he would quit this is legit
So only logging in from your multies from now on then? Oh ok.
Don't forget to write me into your Will.
Good luck with your future!
The achievement forums won’t be the same.
Focus more on real life? lol
You were incapable of being a sub par troll and functioning in real life at the same time?
wow
**** off c***
As a fellow jfa member, can I have your stuff?
What will JFA 3.0 do without you????
You owe it to torn to stay, there is no one around to fill your shoes.
Wait, shoe? Only one leg, right?
It's been real.
Wait......ED, BC-M16 and dude all quitting in one day. I notice a pattern here. Whoever scarscanbegiven is sucking up to quits the game. Guess everyone was wrong about him being a useless pile of cat ****. Of course this is Torn and if it sounds too good to be true....
It is.
None of them are quitting.
They're doing their usual piss poor job of trolling. You know, 'drama'...
Goodbye my blind, one-armed friend
PS. send me your little nest egg.
Just leave. I don't want your stuffs.
*** ** *** ****** ****** ********
Haha
Not sure who I’ll give my stuff away too yet
Another chapter of JFA history closed.
3.0 was poised for brilliance
Why you give up on it?
R-
I'll have your false leg and eye.
Could do with some baseball practise...