Its the same thing as being married except your not married, your just roommates, I want this because I want to share things with a freind and i dont want us to share by needing to be married because thats just gay, no disrespect to gay people
Roomates
Started by AkumasTenshi [2133875] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Its the same thing as being married except your not married, your just roommates, I want this because I want to share things with a freind and i dont want us to share by needing to be married because thats just gay, no disrespect to gay people
Mentions: Roommates instead of spouses
Gayest suggestion ever.
All I got from this is that the OP is gay. Is this a coming out post? Grats OP!!
Change your gender
Then you're not gay
#GayRoomiesForTorn
bump