Dear Citizens of Torn City, A few weeks ago I put in $53,252 for a "Bookie", I always use it to store up money as security as suggested, but then one day my, Wi-Fi stopped working and I couldn't access the internet, and then didn't bother, and this week I completely forgot about the money I placed in Torn City, which I knew I would have lost it, and was too late since the time had pass.
So I was wondering if anybody out there can help me bring back just $53,252, please, because all that money I worked for, and especially since I don't work for a company. I'm more expecting/asking those with plenty and can spare what I asked.
I've been thinking about quitting Torn just 'cause of this, and not wanting to restart all over, but I've decided to try this, so that I don't quit, because I know a lot of you are generous out there.
*I'm only expecting one person (just one) I will have to send it back if one person has already done it.
Thank You
You sent $978,343 to Shawn09 with the message: have all my money
You sent $53,252 to Shawn09.
Wow forums seem overly generous today.
Well he's done well there I sent 500k
Starts new thread...
I put 10b in bookies and just completely forgot it...
You sent
12x LSD to
Shawn09 with the message: get spoiled daddy
Mentions:
Roninjurai [2112263]
You’re filthy rich now, can I have 500k?
You sent
300x Bottle of Beer to
Shawn09 with the message: you deserve it all
Mentions:
Roninjurai [2112263]
In hospital for 39 minutes and 38 seconds Mugged by someone
You sent $500,000 to -Ryan.
You sent $1,222,222 to Shawn09 with the message: you need as much help as possible poor thing
Thank you! I don’t plan on quitting anymore.
Thank You Guys for Helping out, but somebody have been mugging (x2) me and some of you guys who gave, so it's going to be hard to give back what you gave me.
In hospital for 32 minutes and 46 seconds Mugged by someone
There's always that one guy lol.
lol, to prevent the mugs... store it in bookie again? :P
...and then come back in a few weeks to check on it.