Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Help!

Started by Roninjurai [2112263] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 352 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Roninjurai [2112263] ×2

Roninjurai [2112263]

Dear Citizens of Torn City, A few weeks ago I put in $53,252 for a "Bookie", I always use it to store up money as security as suggested, but then one day my, Wi-Fi stopped working and I couldn't access the internet, and then didn't bother, and this week I completely forgot about the money I placed in Torn City, which I  knew I would have lost it, and was too late since the time had pass.

So I was wondering if anybody out there can help me bring back just $53,252, please, because all that money I worked for, and especially since I don't work for a company. I'm more expecting/asking those with plenty and can spare what I asked. 

I've been thinking about quitting Torn just 'cause of this, and not wanting to restart all over, but I've decided to try this, so that I don't quit, because I know a lot of you are generous out there.

*I'm only expecting one person (just one) I will have to send it back if one person has already done it.

Thank You 
Tarelli [1060371]

Well he's done well there I sent 500k

Starts new thread...



I put 10b in bookies and just completely forgot it...
Roninjurai [2112263]

Thank You Guys for Helping out, but somebody have been mugging (x2) me and some of you guys who gave, so it's going to be hard to give back what you gave me.