Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rude Players

Started by Evil-Duckbaby [2136399] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 673 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] ×1

Evil-Duckbaby [2136399]

As being on TORN for only one day, I have gotten many rude chats. I have asked players to stop but just receive more backlash because of my name. I have to ask, why is TORN like this? I just came to enjoy the new game without having to be bullied. The community doesn't feel welcoming. I wish to just be friends with everyone without being called ''multi'' ''scum'' ''crazy'' ''idiot''. Can the community just change. Not for me but for the other new players looking for a enjoyable experience. Please just think about it. Stop the toxicity to genuinely nice people. Just try to know each other before going straight to name calling. Thank you. 
Remilia [1284087]

Report yourself for impersonating another player then and beg the mods for an early name change. They might sympathize with you since they have had it with duck drama too I'm sure. Idk what to tell you. If I was you and I had that name knowing how absolutely toxic it was I'd either quit torn forever or restart with a different name.
Lane [2032144]

Jog on moron, your account will never lead to anything worth while and you are only here to run your mouth in the forums. You are as useless as the trash can that I just set out on my curb for the city to pick up. Im sure your account will be fedded within 2 weeks. 

 
McDallas [14757]

You're zero days old. Restart and choose a better name.

But since you literally just restarted and chose that name knowingly, carry on.