As being on TORN for only one day, I have gotten many rude chats. I have asked players to stop but just receive more backlash because of my name. I have to ask, why is TORN like this? I just came to enjoy the new game without having to be bullied. The community doesn't feel welcoming. I wish to just be friends with everyone without being called ''multi'' ''scum'' ''crazy'' ''idiot''. Can the community just change. Not for me but for the other new players looking for a enjoyable experience. Please just think about it. Stop the toxicity to genuinely nice people. Just try to know each other before going straight to name calling. Thank you.
Rude Players
Started by Evil-Duckbaby [2136399] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Icy [2926]
· 17 likes ·
I think I'll speak on behalf of the community: No, go away. - -BC-M16 [1002535]
· 3 likes ·
I hate rude players. They really ruin my torn experience.
Mentioned in this thread
ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] ×1
As being on TORN for only one day, I have gotten many rude chats. I have asked players to stop but just receive more backlash because of my name. I have to ask, why is TORN like this? I just came to enjoy the new game without having to be bullied. The community doesn't feel welcoming. I wish to just be friends with everyone without being called ''multi'' ''scum'' ''crazy'' ''idiot''. Can the community just change. Not for me but for the other new players looking for a enjoyable experience. Please just think about it. Stop the toxicity to genuinely nice people. Just try to know each other before going straight to name calling. Thank you.
I think I'll speak on behalf of the community:
No, go away.
meow
Excatly what I mean. ^
should we tell him?
i dont think he knows about the duck
It's ok EDB. I'll be nice to you ?
Change your name.
takes 90 days and 5mill
Report yourself for impersonating another player then and beg the mods for an early name change. They might sympathize with you since they have had it with duck drama too I'm sure. Idk what to tell you. If I was you and I had that name knowing how absolutely toxic it was I'd either quit torn forever or restart with a different name.
Friends 0
Enemies 4
lol
You can't possibly be that naive...
Jog on moron, your account will never lead to anything worth while and you are only here to run your mouth in the forums. You are as useless as the trash can that I just set out on my curb for the city to pick up. Im sure your account will be fedded within 2 weeks.
If you can't handle a bit of stick based on the name you're going to love the bounties when you're out of noob protection
Evil-Duckbaby? lol no the reality here is you are probably one of sharpshits multis. As much as I despise Evil-Duck I know he has more class than this.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I hate rude players. They really ruin my torn experience.
You are shit, log off. Now whos rude? Pussy
Mentions: ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572]
Most social-conscious multi ever
No offense....
You're zero days old. Restart and choose a better name.
But since you literally just restarted and chose that name knowingly, carry on.
Says the one who berated a dead fellow player...
Scumbag...