Sign me up :D
Delete
Started by BilateralAxe [2059115] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 242 / 242 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sign me up :D
Im in too
count me in this seems fun!
count me in
I'll give it a shot
Omg is it the 6th yet?
umm what is a rego?
NEARLY!! Slight Delay in sending the invites out but i have the list of 32 picked! need to see what my graphics guy is doing!
Thanks for putting this on...hopefully there's lots of BLOOD!
Just read the update about your graphics guy pulling out.
shakes fist
Damn you graphics guy!
Yeah i know!! sorry for the delay, I have someone else making them (nearly done) and i am ready to start sending them out as per my post. thanks for hanging in there!
Sounds interesting can’t wait to see who wins
This is definitely a competition I can't wait to observe ^^
Throwing my name in
The 32 Participants have already been selected :) It's on the first page the updated thread :)
I'm confused what updated thread? i dont see the 32
I'm in :)
My bad! Next time...
So this will happen tomorrow? when do the names go?