Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Rules

Started by Kromb [2111933] on in General Discussion.

58 replies · 676 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kromb [2111933]

I have been recently talking to staff on rules such as if something was okay, most of the time I get told something such as get lost such as from a moderator named Tiller, he then proceeded to use extreme flaming to get rid of me so I said something back and in turn he blocked me. Also some of the staff have even gone far enough to say I have issues. But this is not even the first time this has happened to me, some of the staff have actually came to me bringing up staff that I have said a while ago, this is not fair everyone make mistakes let it go.

 

My questions is "Do you think that it is okay for staff to block people, and why?"
Tolshortte [648554]

ive never had an issue with Kod.  was in my faction for a time.  there wasn't any problems from Kod at all.

not sure what happened in this case and I don't presume to speak to it, but from my experience Kod was always respectful and helpful.  in fact I was sad to Kod leave to rejoin the ranks of Dude and co.

my 2 cents.

I did vote yes btw.  staff are players and there are always more staff to take your comments into consideration.
Phil-I-P [2035498]

You have a problem with Tiller? That doesn't sound like somebody from JFA.

That sounds more like somebody from...

Oh... wait... I see what's going on here...
Tiller [868334]

I would love to spend time on you trolls, however last time I did... little princess Dude here cried bloody murder for a week or so... so I will refrain. I just don't have time this week, but maybe next..

On topic - 
Consider how you speak to others and you perhaps will get a better response.

[image: media1.tenor.com]

 
Kromb [2111933]

do you want me to pull some stuff up, my messages were all super respectful and were just question, wasn't even trying to troll you
Triplicant [2037705]

But if the little squeaky trolls consider how they speak to others and the ramifications of their own actions, that means less crying threads! Is the trade off really worth it? :P 
SakiSweet [2062286]

honestly, KOD was pushing him, "egging him on" as some people would say..Tiller was quite patient and polite.  KOD was just full of gems despite warnings:  Kod1051: $20 suckie suckie?
SporkMonkey [2065017]

It's  pretty funny when DooDoo cries like a little bitch, though. It lets the new people see his true colors. If not on this thread, it happens on every. other. thread. he. makes.